Tuesday, December 13, 2011

We Made it, Celebrate!!!

Congratulations Delusional Man fans!!! We have made it past 1000 page views! Thank you for coming this far with me! In my last post, I told you that once we broke 1000 page views that I would be having a thank you contest for all of you loyal fans! I am true to my word, so here are all of the contest details.

In appreciation of the fans of The Delusional Man, I will hold the Momentous 1000 Contest. In this contest, I will pick one fan out of all who enter, to win a $20 Starbucks gift card!!! Yes, I know, I am so very generous! Now, for the rules and how to enter this phenomenal contest.

How to enter:
1. Go to my blog, The Delusional Man (http://thedelusionalman.blogspot.com/), which if you are reading this, you should already be at.
2. Scroll down the blog and look on the side till you come to followers. Unless you have already joined, click "Join This Site." Up will pop another browser window and in that window, click the button "Follow this blog."
3. Once you are following The Delusional Man, come back to this post, and scroll down to the bottom of it, and you will see the word, "Comments," with the number of comments in front of it. Click on it, and comment with these words, "I love coffee," even if you don't.
4. Then sit, back and cross your fingers in high hopes that you will win!

Rules
1. You must be following my blog, and you must comment, "I love coffee," to enter.
2. Only one entry per person is allowed.
3. Contestants must be over twelve years of age to enter.
4. Immediate family members of Cullen P. Dunning are prohibited from entering the Momentous 1000 Contest.
5. Rules are subject to change if some "smart" person tries to get around the rules to his or her benefit in a dishonest way.

Those are the directions and rules for the Momentous 1000 Contest. Contest entry will be open until December 20. On December 21, I will put all the contestant's name into a hat and have my little brother Nolan draw names out of a hat until only one name remains. That name will be the Momentous 1000 Contest winner!!! Remember. you have until December 20, to follow The Delusional Man and comment on this post.

All I have left to say, is thank you and may the most lucky person win!

12 comments:

  1. I have to say, I did not see this one coming.
    Not only is coffee awesome, but I love it.8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE COFFEE!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question, are you choosing the winner in a fair and noble way like using one of those websites that will choose a random person for you or are you choosing whomever you please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coffee almost as much as I love Cullen Dunning for holding this contest! c;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gabri:
    On December 21, I will put all the contestants names into a hat and have my little brother Nolan draw names out of a hat until only one name remains. That name will be the Momentous 1000 Contest winner!!!

    It will be a random, lucky person, I will not chose my favorite person.

    Serenade For You:
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to remind everyone, that you must also be following my blog to be an eligible contestant!

    ReplyDelete