Wednesday, December 21, 2011

We Have A Winner!

I am proud to announce that the contestant who one the Momentous 1000 Contest is.......Kurt R.!!!! Congratulations Kurt, you have just won a $20 Starbucks Gift Card!!! Let's all have a round of applause for Kurt (which means you sit at your computer clapping enthusiastically, while your family looks at you like you are a lunatic)! Kurt, you will receive your prize in the mail within the week. I would again like to thank everyone who participated in the contest and everyone who reads The Delusional Man. I will most likely have another contest at 2000 page views! So keep reading and I will try to keep a steady stream of delusional fun coming your way. 
Thank you all, and goodnight! 

5 comments:

  1. I was the 1111th viewer... do I get a prize lol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Dan, as cool as that is, I'm not holding a contest for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just insanely awesome man! (I made a typo in the previous comment, my bad :P) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete