Friday, August 5, 2011

My Beautiful Girl

Most every guy knows a very beautiful girl, and a vast majority of those guys wish that could call that girl "theirs." It's the girl that has the great package of stunning looks, and a wonderful personality! Well...I have that girl, and my guess is my girl can beat any other in her species!!! My girl is drop dead gorgeous! She has beautiful brown eyes that glimmer in the sunlight and glow in the light from car headlights (or a flashlight). Her smile is the cutest thing thin in the whole entire world. She has quite a wide smile (a lot like me), but when she smiles the whole world stops and stares for a while. Also when she smiles her happiness shines through her gorgeous eyes and and that precious look on her face! But, the best feature is her soft, silky brown, red, white and black fur, yes...fir. Her overall fir color is a reddish/brown color that is so beautiful I can't describe it with words. She has a variety of different patches of fur with colors of black, brown and white which blend with her luscious general fur color. This makes the most unique and beautiful fur I have ever seen! This combination of stunning looks only sums up a minor portion of the most beautiful dog in the world. The other parts you would have to see for yourself to fully comprehend them! Wait, you didn't know it was dog I was talking about? Oh c'mon! Do you actually think I would writ a blog post about a human female? Maybe a song, but not a blog post! Really, let us face reality here and not be so delusional! Oh WAIT! What am I saying? Forget I said that! I Delusional if perfectly fine! Anywhoooooo....now that we all know that this is no human female and is the best female dog in the world, maybe you people need some pictures so you can actually see her beauty. I present to you, on THE DELUSIONAL MAN SHOW, ladies and gentlemen, humans and or otherwise. The most beautiful dog in the world PISTACHIO!!!
There she is everybody!

Goin' in for the kill! ;)

So beautiful!!!

Ahhhh!!! Look at that smile!

Me and my beautiful Girl!

2 comments: