Thursday, October 27, 2011

Something Special For My Fans!

Okay! If you look towards the upper right hand corner of my blog page, you will see that I now have over 800 page views!!! Okay, whatever, some of you fellow bloggers may be above 2000 already, so what! Remember, this is about me! So I am coming up on getting my first thousand page views, how cool is that??? I know, you are probably thinking, "Who cares? What is the point of this post?" Well, there is a little something in it for you! It is..................wait for it............................a.........reward!!!! Yes, a reward, I am rewarding the loyal fans of The Delusional Man, with a small contest to show my appreciation! However, there is one tiny detail...I'm not telling you what the reward is, or what the contest is going to be, until I reach 1000 page views! Only then will you know what one lucky Delusional fan will win! So, rack up those page views, and sit in anticipation to see what you could potentially win from me, The Delusional Man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment